Saturday, June 23, 2007

Trying To Write.

And I'm just about ready to abandon Blogger for good. Ever since the merging/buy-out with Google, this site has been royally fucked.

I can't reply to other people's blogs. I'll already be logged in with my super-awesome NEW AND IMPROVED google account, yet it still asks me to re-log in to verify that I'm using my account. And this happens AFTER I've already written my reply and hit the "publish" or "post" or what the fuck ever button. And then it doesn't accept the account I ALREADY FUCKING LOGGED ON WITH!!! So I lose everything I just typed. . what a fucking pain in the goddamn ass. Anyone else having this problem? Cuz it's pissing me the hell off.

Blogger was working just fine until this change-over happened. I may post the occasional "personal" blaaaagh, here. But it's become impossible for me to respond to anyone, so I'll be putting up my random thoughts (and spellings!) up on my stupid-ass MySpace blog. Fuck. Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/nixeclips

I had intended to put up some other shit in this post, but I just got pissed at how fukced Blogger has become. Anyway, you don't have to have a MySpace to look at my shit, I think. Until they hook up with AOL and Time Warner and Wikipedia and George W. Bush, or whatever shit-bag waves stinky cash in front of their faces. Hell, it already sucks enough, so it can't get any worse, can it?

Nix says: Fuck.

4 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

fuck em

11:46 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

wherd ya go!

10:15 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

i miss you
there i said it
:)

12:35 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

ummm i am starting to feel that you are not here,,,

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home