Saturday, May 19, 2007

This Is...HAHAHAHAHA! *ahem* My Ka-Nee

I went to bed early, last night. 10 pm, to be exact. How very responsible of me!

I woke before the sun had fully risen and stretched all of my limbs, luxuriating in snuggling up with a fluffy blankie and flannel pillie (seeing as how my flannel sheets were somehow destroyed by feces, I must deal with a simple fluffy bankie. Don't ask, don't tell.).

Problem: A SEARING FUCKING PAIN SHOT THROUGH THE FRONT OF MY GODDAMN RIGHT KNEE! It felt like my knee was accusing me of trying to bend it in a position that was not common for knees. Fuck that fucking knee!

It was painful, but I eventually got back into my comfy-goodness. I awoke about an hour later and, forgetting my past interaction with my ligaments, attempted to stretch, once more.

BAD FUCKING IDEA!! It was so unbearable that I rolled around in a fetal position, streaming tears, just wishing someone would jump into my apartment and sever the offending limb with a goddamn chainsaw.

Obviously, this did not happen. But the pain did subside, eventually, and I just gave up and got on the internet to read crazy shit.

Anyone still reading this absolute bullshit? If you are, I hope you're amused. I use this blog as an attempt to ohn, own oan? my writing skills. Did you notice how I just questioned my own (ohn, oan) spelling? And not getting it right at least once? Even with spell-check? That's pretty damn fucking lame. But I find it funny, for some reason.

I wasn't lieing about my ka-nee. I was just babbling about it in a sarcastic or ironic manner.

I recently had a pseudo-convo with someone via IM that basically went like this (and I'm not quoting anyone, here. Just making it stupidly not what was said.)

Person that contacted me: "I hope you don't want to kill me for all the shitty things I keep doing to you!"

Me receiving this ridiculous message: "Well, you keep fucking doing it, so what the fuck does it matter if I want to kill you, or not?"

Person sending me stupid messages that do nothing to resolve or confront what happened: "You're such a dick. I'm sorry I even tried to be cordial!"

Me wondering why it took that person almost a week to even talk about this: "Well, maybe next time we could actually talk about this."

Person cramming in this convo before they have to leave in 3 minutes: "You're such a bastard for not wanting to be nice to me!"

Me just wanting to get back to my review: "Sorry. I'm a total dick. I'm an abusive asshole that cares not a fuck for you. I must have proven that over and over. Remember all those times I treated you like shit? Yeah. I have no right to not yell at you IN CAPS, BITCH! And that's why I didn't."

Nix says: Ooooo....Sarcasm is so fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home