Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hello, Dennis, Duane or Doug. I mean, Douche-Bag.

Ahh, I love the weather, down here in Texas. Nice, warm and sunny. Well, except for when the tornadoes came through, the other day. Other than that, it's been great.

Sales are kicking all kinds of fucking ass. I estimate that out of 8 shows we've done about 25 grand, which would be about 3 grand per show. Not bad. And these are list leads. I can't wait for us to get the bridal show leads, later this week. Hopefully, we'll get better quality.

So, sober, again. This time for 5 days and I feel great. Although it was nice to get a little buzzed over the Easter holiday, getting totally trashed every day just seems kinda stupid. So, I've been thinking and whatever.

Feeling kinda content, but I miss my apartment. Really ready to get some cleaning done to make room for my couch. Gotta do some re-arranging, as well.

Dino DeLaurentis is, apparently, remaking Barbarella, which he already made in 1968. But how can anything compare to this:



Damn, Jane Fonda was fucking hot!

And here's My-Tea Kind performing Let Go live. Love this damn song.



Nix says: Growing and moving on. Feels good.

1 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

nice..

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home