Monday, April 02, 2007

Sleep.

Fuck, I want to sleep.

I can't.

Need more Jaegermeister. heheh.

I finally got an editing program. Next, I get a cord for my cam and I'm gonna be even more of a YouTube whore.

Ever heard of the Angry Video Game Nerd? Well, I'll be the Angry Movie Nerd. Should watch his shit, when you can.

Aside:

Who the fuck do you think you are? Who tried to help you when you had no job? Who tried to give you what you wanted on your B-Day? And now you're going to be as fucking evil as possible?

Why are you so fucking mean? Just viscious. What a bitch! Hopefully, I can have MY things back? Since I gave you yours?

One of the hardest things I've ever done. And you treat me like a shit, like it's my fault you can't fucking grow up, a little. You can talk about my shit all you want, but I've been across the country, on my own and supporting myself for fucking years. Yes, I'm now going to blow my own goddamn horn. I've moved to Cali, lived in Canada, I've done a ton of shit and lived as an adult. Where are you? Oh, using me for my shit I don't get to use. You're a fucking....Aggghhh! Hope dad sticks around long enough for you to wake up. Meanwhile, I've got bills to pay. You enjoy being a child. I'm gonna be responsible, dependable and lots of words that end in "ible" as best I can.


Nix says: Notice I didn't use the word "cunt". (Hizz, don't get pissed for that reference.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home