Friday, March 23, 2007

Midnight Snack

Well, my goddamn phone line is not working, so this blog is delayed by 12 or so hours. I'm in Columbia, MO, but Thursday evening was spent at the Bean House, or something. It was kinda weird cuz I was with Jess, a girl I used to work with at Imo's, another girl that used to work with my ex-fiance at Subway, and someone I didn't know from a past life. And all four of them took turns slapping my face, some better than others, but all of them couldn't resist the chance to join in. It was fucking hot! Yes, I somewhat get off on pain. Good fucking times.

I think my "k" key is getting broken in, as it's not giving me trouble, anymore.

In other news, there really isn't any other news. But check here at some point in the future for a rather cool little thing I have in the works. (Hizz, don't tell.) It should be fun.

@Quill: Sorry I wasn't available. I was kinda avoiding everyone. So here's something just for you, buddy. You're never gonna believe it. Oh, and fuck you, my tattoo does not look like that.



Hope everyone finds what they need, someday. It could happen. You never know, do ya?

Nix says: And I was free.

2 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

No problem, you've been going through some shit on your end.

The Loaf fund is growing now, for real. More discussion on that later when we touch base next.

When do you get back into town?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yeah, and what is this that I supposedly know? I don't recall anything

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home