Thursday, March 22, 2007

So, For Dinner.

I'm unreliable, messy, I never sleep, love horror, drink and ... I must be missing some things, here. Oh, and I never want to grow up.

I don't think "unreliable" was actually the word. But hey, you can't rely on me to remember everything!

Wow, if only there were a way to jack directly into my head. Anyone reading that would find that they just suffered a brain hemorrhage. Bzuuahht!

So, me and NutJob talked for a bit, last night. Anyone remember that it was her birthday, besides her son? The one that ran around yelling "It's mommy's birthday! Happy birthday, mommy!" as she tried to talk on the phone? Hmmm....

Oh, yeah, the conversation led to some good ideas for film. One, can be a short and is fucking hilarious. And one needs to be thought through, since there are so many different ways to take the story.

So, if you don't have anything to do and make no attempt to contact someone earlier, does it make a sound if a tree falls on you? I dunno. There might be a "crunch" or something.

My office has a cable connection and I utilize the hell out of it, while I'm there. Put up a pretty cool new song on my MySpace page.

Am I rambling? If you answered "No! You're not rambling!", then you're lying. I am fucking rambling.

I'm almost afraid to type my own thoughts, right now, as some might get sad, angry, happy. Oh, fuck it. Here goes....

I LIKE POTATOES!!!!

Actually, really fuck it.

Back and forth, back and forth! Upset at my feelings but causing them at the same goddamn time. What do you fucking want from me? Well, I know, and I'm willing to give you that, but just let me be confused, cuz you're really good at making me feel that way. You go and find what you want, but don't be suprised if I find what I'm looking for, before you do. Cuz I actually know what the hell it is. And you've told me that I won't get that from you, while you have no idea what you "really" want. That is what you are needing, right now, right? To figure it out?

Nix says: With butter, at that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home