Friday, March 30, 2007

Did Ya Kah-No?

I'm needy.

No, I'm serious. I'm fucking needy.

I need closeness. Holding, touching, kissing. I need that.

I also need conversation. Discussions on various topics so we can share our thoughts.

I need to laugh, too. I'm impressed if anyone can make me laugh, so that's important.

And I need someone to laugh with me. That's important, as well.

And I need somebody that actually wants what I want. What do I want? Well, I want to move on from just fucking around and make something lasting.

So, yeah. I'm needy. I admit it, embrace it and accept it.

And now is time for cake!

Love And Rockets

Use Me

Use me
Come on and use me
Say do anything
So's that I'm not alone again
Now darkness and emptiness and happiness
Can all be mine
Just use me
So's that I'm not alone
We're not alone
You really got me
Come on and fuck with me
Just believe in me
Come on and use me
Say who you want to please
Is it my honey you need
So what's on my mind yeah
Again
Abuse me confuse me drink me do me
Come with me so's that I'm not alone
We're not alone
Not alone

Nix says: M.F.B. heheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home