Saturday, July 22, 2006

Visit My Sweat-Box

I'm one of the unlucky bastards whose power has been out since the storm hit, 4 days ago. No A/C and my apartment is like a fukcing oven. I live on the top floor of the building, for one thing, and it's been, like, 100 degrees since the storm left. Awful, awful shit.

So, no power also means no internet, no phone, yet includes food that is definitely dead in the 'fridge.

I'm away on business, so I am enjoying A/C, internet and....well, that's about it.

So, no new review coming up on the Tomb, from me. And that explains why I haven't been in contact with anyone online, lately.

Nix says: Hopefully, it will be on by the time I get back in town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Throw the food away as soon as you get home. Or else your apartment will not only be hot, but will smell horrid too.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home