Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Uwe Boll Hates Me

He's become a thorn in my side.

Visit www.tombofanubis.com and read my latest editorial.

Anyway, last Tuesday, Cemetery Man was FINALLY released on DVD after 10 years of being unavailable.

I went to Best Buy and they didn't even get one fucking copy of it. They weren't sold out. They just didn't even bother to get it.

However, I could have picked up 10 copies of Bloodrayne. The latest Uwe Boll crap-fest.

I even went to my arch-nemesis: Wal-Mart. No Cemetery man, but, again, I could have acquired multiple copies of fucking Bloodrayne.

And while I'm ranting....I hate that title. The original title is Dellamorte Dellamore. I don't speak Italian, but it basically means "of death, of love" or something. That really sums up the film better than fucking Cemetery Man. Damn us Americans!

If you've never seen this film, you should give it a play. You can find it for rent, now. You just can't fucking buy it.

It's shot and lit beautifully and Rupert Everett gives a great performance as Delamorte.

And there's zombies and shit. But it's really a love story.

Nix says: Amazon, here I come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Dude, I just saw that movie for sale at a Texas Best Buy. Take a look while you're there. I almost bought it myself.

1:36 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

Watched it this weekend!
FUCK YEA!
IT was one that my wife had na a fuckin' clue all the way through, but I dug it.. especially the strange little ending.. kinda makes you wonder where life stops and hell / heaven begins..
I think I could live in a place where the hottest bang on the planet is every fricking girl that wants to have a romp with me.. (emmersome titties!!) and I get to shoot zombies! FUCK YA!
DeRex says.. yea FUCK yea!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home