Monday, May 22, 2006

Obey The Hoff!

Did you hear they're planning a Knight Rider movie? I'm pretty sure the Hoff won't be starring, but it could be a half-way ok movie, if done right.

Anyway... Sales were shit in Columbia. I've never seen so many not having a job motherfuckers.

I've also never had so many groups that were fucking zombies and unresponsive. I wanted to strangle them. ( @ Spawn: I had to use the goddamn "dancing bear" line, for god's sake.)

I think a lot of it has to do with the current line-up we have making the calls for us. I even had one girl actually TELL me that. Bah!

No update at the Tomb. Anubis was too hung-over to get his done and I had technical problems, so there was nothing to post up.

However, I have written one of my most *ahem* bizarre editorials, so far. Look for that on Wednesday, dammit.

Also, TombofAnubis.com is now officially fucking up the MySpace world with our own.. umm... space.

Join all the hot bitches (seriously) at http://www.myspace.com/tombofanubisdotcom

I go back to seepy, now.

Nix says: You poop, therefore you are poop. Ooooooooooooooooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

If you poop in the forrest.. and nobody smells it, did you actually poop at all?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home