Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Things To Say? Perhaps.

Lemp Mansion was great. Well worth the $. The ghosts messed with us, a bit. Made friends with the other guests and just had a great time.

Now, I'd like to vent and address certain issues:

"WTF is this "shove" supposed to fucking be?

Why are you making it sound like I just walk around being all smooth and shit and don't mean what I say? WTFUCKINGFUCK?

Fine. You can delete me from internet shit, but I'm still here. And I still care about you. Fuck off. I can't even call you to talk. And the last time I DID call, you acted like you hated me. Fuck all that.

I really hope everything works out for you, but there is no reason for the shit you're giving me. I never did anything to deserve the shit you're making me out to be."

So, finally going back to Texas. And I'm kicking all sorts of ass with sales. ALL SORTS OF ASS ARE BEING KICKED BY ME.

Nix says: Tuck your lips into your nostrils.

1 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

last time you did call, you hung up on me, as the times before, and how you signed off with out a goodbye via net. If you want a call, i will call you. Your phone number has some how engrained itself into my memory.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home