Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday? Doubt It.

I've said most of this on the BJForum, but I felt like actually fucking blogging.

I turn 32 on the 26th of this month. Unfortunately, I leave for Texas on the 26th, as well. So, I get to spend 12 hours in a mini-van on my birthday.

It gets even better! I get to spend Halloween in Texas, as well! Isnt that awesome?

Oh, well. As long as the sales are there, I'll be ok.

Now Jessica's birthday is the 22nd, so we're gonna visit my sis on Saturday and then spend Sunday night at the Lemp mansion.

I already knew the basic story of the Lemps and all that, but I've been doing a lot of reading and getting pumped up to go. We're actually staying in the William Lemp Suite, which is where ol' Willie shot himself. Nice!

@Spawn: Anubis is back and has stated that he is now FINALLY getting around to sending out the prizes. I specifically brought it up. Let me know when you get your shit, bitch.

That's about it, dammit.

Nix says: Tetris, Tetris, Tetris, Tetris!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Thanks for putting the word in, my friend. It's too bad you're leaving, especially on your birthday, but I'm guessing you didn't even try to ask off. It's all good though. I hope that all goes well, and I'm sure I'll see you soon.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home