Saturday, September 30, 2006

Weapon Mouth

The title of this post is the latest name I have for my (fake) band. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Work is better. That is all on that front.

Jess V 1.0 and her sister are coming over, tonight. We're gonna have a crazy-ass 3-way. Not really. But that would be fun, wouldn't it?

I'm gonna miss the Halloween party. I'm gonna be gone for my birthday. I'm hating life.

So, that's about it.

Here's something that should sum up my whole life of relationships. I'm sure it shouldn't come as a shock to some.


God Lives Underwater

Scared

I'm scared of you
There's nothing I can do
No sense in wasting time
I want you out of my mind

You make me feel unhappy
I wish you weren't real
You only make me unhappy
And I can't deal
With it

I never wanted you
But I'm afraid it's true
You're gonna catch me by surprise
I hope there's time to realize

You make me feel unhappy
I wish you weren't real
You only make me unhappy
And I can't deal
With it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home