Monday, September 11, 2006

I Got In An Arguement...

...With gravity and he introduced me to his friend the pavement.

It was not a good time. I tripped over a curb in the dark and smashed my face into the ground. Blacked out for a second or so.Blood was gushing out of my nose.

That was Friday and it fucked me up so bad I haven't felt half-way ok until today. Slight concussion, I suppose. My nose still hurts, but the swelling has gone down and I handled an allergy attack ok, today. My neck finally feels better, too.

So, haven't been able to really sit and type, for awhile. It was hell trying to get through my demos. And then all we had were people without jobs and full-time students.

Ah, well. At least I didn't break my neck, which was a distinct possibility.

Home on Wednesday and then off to jail. Hooray.

Nix says: Gravity made me her bitch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey, hey, hey... Gravity kills, bitch! I know, I'm guilty of a stupid joke.

9:36 AM  
Blogger nut job said...

I'm very sorry to hear you had such a bad trip so far.. no pun intended. Keep ice on your nose, and try to get as much rest as you can. Things will get better for you, I know it will.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Since no one has asked yet...I will.

Was this a clumsy type fall or an intoxicated type fall?

Either way, I hope you feel better soon, bud.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home