Friday, September 01, 2006

Good. Bad. I'm The Guy With The Life.

Well, I'll start with something good:

I'm top salesman, right now. I'm out-selling Tommy by $40 grand. And I don't look proffesional. So fuck off.

Life is in flux. Does that make sense? I'm dealing with changes in my life as best I can. I can only be me and be the best me I can be. I'm gonna look out for myself and try to understand other situations, as well. That's all I can do. But I know the situation I am in. That's real and what is happening, right now. That is my fucking life.

Here's something fun for all you folks:

2 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Congrats on being numero uno, bud! That's awesome.

As for the life stuff: you shouldn't commit to something that can't/won't commit to you. Keep that in mind, as well as your options open. Life is too short as is, so live it up while you can with what's there AND real.

2:55 PM  
Blogger nut job said...

NO you shouldn't commit to something that can't commit to you. But if that something is commmiting itself to you, and is doing what it should to be yours.... well you should at least give it the right to talk to you.

:-/

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home