Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hello, Blogging Community!

I forgot why I even had this thing.

I actually started using it so I could post my feelings and opinions. I stopped doing that because I became nervous that people would actually read what was going on and get pissed off.

Know what? Fuck that.

This has been a crazy two year ride and I've loved every fucking minute of it.

Right now, I'm pissed, I'm happy and I'm crazed.

I never fucking try to hurt or use anyone and that's what I've been accused of. Sure, it's been "kinda" recanted, but it still fucking hurts to be called a dick.

I let things happen that I knew were the wrong things to do. But, because of my emotions, I let them go on.

Now I'm paying the price for having feelings.

That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Meanwhile, I'm going out to do some singin' with an old friend who makes me very happy.

Shit. I didn't even type up what I meant to. Fuck. Eventually, I guess I'll get back to using this thing the proper way.

Perhaps.

Nix

2 Comments:

Blogger nut job said...

It's not been kinda recanted.. it's been completely recanted. You have fun singing, and I hope you have a great time.

I'm very sorry I called you a dick, I didn't mean it, I was just hurt.

7:49 PM  
Blogger nut job said...

I'm sorry your paying the price for feelings... That wasn't my intent. I'm very sorry for everything.. if that matters at all

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home